Tuesday 11 March 2008

Back to work again.












Back to work again, needless to say the electricians had not finished yesterday, so I had them for company today, but the lights are all ready in the pool at least. I spent the day filling holes in the wall, sanding, re painting, re filling, sanding.....you get my drift?!! Basically a bit frustrating, but managed to get a couple of sections of the entrance area finished, and had a bit of a clear up in the pool area, organising my paints, and taking up some of the floor covering. The pool guys are coming to take the scaffold down tomorrow and clean a bit , the pool is supposed to be filled by next week I think!! We'll see!!Well, that's about it for today, oh yes, the weather, not what was forecast exactly, still strong winds but not nearly as bad as yesterday, managed to stay dry once more today.

No comments: